NOTE: Posts in each section are sorted from latest to oldest.
Not sure where to start? Click here to go to the Start Here page.
- How to Interconnect Ideas as an Anki learner (3 Ways)
- Making Anki Cards for Practical Information
- Use The “Bloom Test” Before Making Anki Cards
- The Best Way to Make Anki Cards for Processes (w/ Examples)
- How to Learn Complex Information with Anki Without Making a Mountain of Flashcards (+ card examples)
- 13 Anki Flashcard Examples: A Quick Reference for Creating “10-Second Flashcards”
- Best Anki Settings: My Recommended Values (Updated for v2.1+)
- Using Anki Efficiently For Studying: “Root Cause” Edition
- How to Make Better Anki Flashcards: Principles for High-Quality Questions
- How to Create an Anki Deck That Maximizes Learning
- How to Use Anki: An Efficient Tutorial for Beginners
- Anki Reviews or Learning New Info — Which Should You Prioritize?
Articles on Effective Learning
- How to Remember Formulas (by Learning them Better)
- How to Study for Exams in 2 Days Without Ineffective Hacks
- Zettelkasten Method: How to Take Smart Notes for Knowledge Management
- The One Thing You Need to Learn to Fight Information Overload
- Why You Need to Master How to Learn New Things Faster
- Best Books on Learning: Earn Awesome Grades Without the Frustration
- Learn Math On Your Own! 9 Steps Anybody Can Do
- Note-Taking Methods: 11 Effective Ways to Step Up Your Note-Taking Skills (& Tips from Successful Students)
- Make it Stick Book Summary by Peter Brown
- Hyperfocus Book Summary by Chris Bailey: How to Manage Your Attention in a World of Distraction
- Ultralearning Book Summary by Scott Young: Master Hard Skills, Accelerate Your Career, Outsmart the Competition
- A Mind for Numbers Book Summary by Barbara Oakley, Ph.D.